We have been working with Tree Orchards for a little while now. And it is a great experience!
Not only because the high coin gains orchards can give, but you get a seedling for you and one for a friend. When you water a seedling you will get a tree and you can give the same tree to one friend. This is a win-win situation.
Here are some tips and tricks for Tree Orchards “Breeding”:
1. There are now 26 trees delivering more coins in an orchard then calves (we will publish the list of the trees later this week).
2. When you harvest an orchard you have roughly a 50% chance of a seedling.
3. Orchards filled with less then 20 tree will also produce seedlings. The chance is less when there are much less then 20 trees in the orchard. We are still working on statistics.
4. Orchards with the same trees (also if level one and level trees are mixed) will procuse a same level 2 tree. Example an orchard with Ginko trees and an orchard with Autumn Ginko trees will both produce an Autumn Ginko seedling for the tree breeder.
5. Seedlings to give away to friends will give unpredictable results. It was mentioned that there is a 25% chance of getting the same tree, however our statistics doesn’t confirm this.
6. The seedling to give to a friend seems to produce always a different tree of a slightly lower value. So it make sense to look for seedlings produced out of high value trees orchards.
7. Orchards made up from different trees seems to produce more frequently the latest released level one or level two trees (like Bubble Gum, Mint Candy, Ornament, Disco Ball, etc trees).
Yes, Tree farming is fun and gives you a good return!